I was actually in two minds about posting this, as my obsession with buying new makeup took a huge turn when I visited New York two weeks ago (see the pics here)…
The thing is, when i’m at home, i’m constantly on Sephora’s website; adding things to my cart I have no intention of actually buying, scrolling through new releases and of course, reading the product reviews. Undoubtedly, when I am actually standing in a Sephora store, in an incredible and exciting city, I am going to surrender to temptation.
However, I did not buy everything purely from Sephora, as other beauty items definitely caught my eye.
I know this haul is extremely excessive, and unnecessary to say the least. However, makeup is my passion and is pretty much the only thing I enjoy spending my money on. This post is by no means me bragging or showing off about the products I have purchased. As I say in every one of these posts, my favourite thing to read about or watch on YouTube is makeup and skincare hauls. I am fascinated by what people are enticed to try and their final opinions of them.
I’m not going to go into much detail at all in this haul, as then it will be waaaay too long and no one wants to read that much!
Tarte is now one of the only American brands that is quite inaccessible here in the UK. Sure, you can order it off of their own or Sephora’s website, or you can get it on QVC, but these come with either a shipping premium or just a general additional cost (QVC).
I fully wanted to take advantage of the fact I would be able to easily buy their products for a cheaper rate, so I kinda went ham buying some of these goodies.
- Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess:
- Ready, Set, Radiance Skin Mist:
- Pro Glow To Go Sculpting Palette:
- Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint in ‘Obvi’:
- Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in ‘Light’:
- Clay Pot Waterproof Liner in ‘Rose Gold’:
- Tarteist Pro Glitter Liner in ‘Rose Gold’:
- Birthday Gift – Includes an Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in ‘Paaarty’ and a Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in ‘Birthday Suit’:
Anastasia Beverly Hills:
- Four Eye Shadow Singles in:
- Venice – A silver/blue
- Ballet – A soft pink
- Tiger’s Eye – A gold with reflects of green
- Sunset – A true bronze
- Lip Gloss in St Tropez – a shimmery pink with hints of gold glitter:
- Lip Gloss in ‘Moon Jelly’ – A clear gloss with pink, blue and purple glitter:
- House of Lashes X Sephora Collection false eyelashes in the style ‘Natalia’:
- Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner in ‘Glitter Brown’.
- Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof in ‘Suntan’:
- Sephora Favourites ‘Give Me Some Nude Lip’ – Set Includes:
- Bite Beauty Multi-stick in ‘Brioche’
- Buxom Full-on Lip Cream in ‘Dolly’
- (Full size) Ciate London Liquid Velvet Moisturising Matte Liquid Lipstick in ‘Bittersweet’
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in ‘Ludwig’
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge in C211
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Colour Splash Lipstick in ‘Rum Punch’.
Kat Von D:
- Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick in ‘Thunderstruck’:
- Mini Lock-it Setting Powder in ‘Translucent’:
MAKE UP FOR EVER:
- Star Lit Powder in number 27, ‘Gunmetal’:
- Glitter Flip Liquid Lipstick in ‘Infamous’:
- Bye Bye Under-eye Illuminating Concealer:
- Lip Strobe in ‘Enchanting’:
- Pandera Shimmer Collection Pigment Stack (9 piece) – bought on the plane:
While I was in New York, I couldn’t resist buying myself a few skincare items also… There are a mixture of high-end and more affordable products within this category.
Peter Thomas Roth:
- 6 Piece Mask Kit, includes:
- Mini Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
- Cucumber Gel Mask
- Irish Moor Mud Mask
- 24K Gold Mask
- Rose Stem Cell Mask
- Blue Algae Mask.
Sol De Janeiro:
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – I feel like I have to speak about this product a little bit purely because of the name! Basically, this product works like a body cream that tightens and works to fight cellulite wherever you may place it. I have heard nothing but good things about this product, and as a girl who is insecure about her body, I couldn’t just walk past it.
- Selfridge’s Description: ‘The Brazilian Bum Bum cream has been causing a bit of a stir lately. Utilising the derriére-enhancing properties of Guaraná, a caffeine-rich plant (five times stronger than coffee) native to the Amazon, the cream from Sol de Janeiro smoothes, tightens and generally leaves the butt feeling nice and pert. The cream also has a luxurious application and a wonderfully sweet, caramel-y scent that sends its users into fits of happiness. No brainer, really’.
Baroness (Forever 21 Beauty Section):
- Cucumber Sheet Mask
- Vitamin C Sheet Mask
- Green Tea Sheet Mask
- Aloe Vera Sheet Mask (I’m not sure if this is from Baroness, but it was found in the same section).
- Smoothie Blender Foundation Brush:
- Flawless Concealer Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Blush Brush
- Tapered Crease Brush (#19):
- Black Beauty Blender:
- Ombre Makeup Brush Set:
- Iridescent Makeup Brush Set:
- The last brushes I can’t remember the name of and can’t find them on the website 😦 but they look like this!
Rightio, so that’s everything! I can’t even begin to explain how long it has taken me to write this post. I did have some Drugstore goodies to talk about as well, but I think I will save that for another post!
I hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Love, Jess x