Hi guys 🙂
I thought I would do one of these tags for something a bit different. I really like watching/reading other people’s tags and I like answering questions myself so I thought I would give it a go!
I was snooping around on Google looking for some questions to answer, and I found the following questions from: http://hildald.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/fun-questions-tag.html
I feel like such a stalker considering her post was from over 2 years ago, but never mind…
I also threw a few other questions in the mix from different sites, I hope you enjoy 🙂
1) When is your Birthday?
26th of August, I’m always one of the youngest! Feels weird that soon I will be 20, 2 mins ago I turned 19!
2) What are 3 of your favourite colours?
Grey, orange and black.
3) Are you addicted to YouTube?
Erm, yeah. I watch it for about 3-4 hours per day, it’s ridiculous when I think about it.
4) What are 3 of your favourite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
- Dance Moms
- America’s Next Top Model/Britain’s/Austraila’s
- 100% One Tree Hill. One Tree Hill is my favourite TV show of all time, whenever I finish watching the 9 series I start back to the beginning again. Obsessive? Yep, no shame.
5) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
6) Do you like your name?
It’s alright, but I used to be so disappointed when I was younger trying to get a mug or keychain with my name on it. Jessica is such a popular name and although I do like it, I wish I had something a bit more unique.
7) If you had the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
I love names like Kendall, Naia, Raine, Lily, Hayley, Leah etc, but I feel I wouldn’t suit anything other than Jess now.
8) What is your fantasy dream?
Travelling all over the world for makeup product releases/PR events and doing makeup for the red carpets/fashion shows.
9) Do you wear makeup?
Is that a question for me?
10) What makes you cry?
Movies/TV shows (The Fault In Our Stars, One Tree Hill, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, 90210), books (me before you, 19 minutes), songs (Say Something, Ed Sheeran, Breathe me), having no chocolate in the cupboard…you know, the usual things. 😉
11) What makes you angry?
Many say I have terrible road rage, which is true, I do. I don’t understand how some drivers can be so ignorant and rude. It just gets me really annoyed. I can’t even talk about it.
12) What makes you happy?
A lot, I would say I am a generally happy person.
13) What are your 3 favourite snacks?
– I’m really into fruit right now, I love berries.
– Toasted bagels with melted Mexicana cheese on top, omg.
14) What are your 3 favourite foods?
– Ben and Jerry’s ice cream
– Pasta (practically any kind)
15) What are your 3 favourite drinks?
– Number one is 100% Red Bull, but I’m only allowed to have it once a week because I got quite addicted to it and it’s really bad for you. I don’t recommend starting to drink it, just for health reasons.
– Pink Lemonade Lucozade, whoever thought that up was a genius.
– Obsessed with Irn Bru right now.
16) Can you Tell us a little about yourself?
I’m at uni doing English Language with a minor of Journalism, I used to want to become a teacher before getting interested in makeup, I’m training to become a freelance makeup artist, I have my little Fiat 500 and have been driving (independently) for 6 months now.
17) 10 random facts about yourself?
- I’m obsessed with Ed Sheeran, I think he has the most beautiful voice and I love all of his songs. I’m dying to see him live, but he never seems to come to where I live! Haway Ed 😦
- Bamburgh is one of my favourite places in the world. I grew up having a caravan there and going almost every weekend, it is a part of me.
- There is nothing more I hate than painting my nails. The nail varnish takes ages to dry, it chips straight away and barely even stays on a day. What a waste of time.
- I love liquid lipsticks.
- I have a strange fascination with America and have done ever since I was younger. I don’t know what it is, but I’m really drawn to the places and the lifestyle. I am definitely travelling around there in a few years when I have the dolla.
- I can’t hold a pen properly. I think I was meant to be left-handed but I was forced to write with my right hand in primary school.
- I have a scar on the back of my left leg from when hot curlers fell and burnt my leg pretty bad 6/7 years ago.
- I am a late person. I always think I have more time to get ready or get places than I do. The only place I’m not late to is work.
- Music is a huge part of my life; there is barely a time in the day where I don’t have tunes blasting.
- Bath-time reading is one of my favourite past times.
18) What’s one quote that you live your life by?
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain”.
19) Do you have any pets?
Yes, two dwarf rabbits. A boy, Chester, who’s almost 2 and a girl, Cassie, who’s about 10 months. I love them to bits, rabbits have always been my favourite animals.
20) What do you want to be when you grow up?
I’m pretty ambitious, but I know I want a career in makeup. My main goal is to be a makeup artist, but I would love to be a brand ambassador, write in a magazine and still do my blog/YouTube. It’s a lot, but I believe that if you want something so bad you have to make it happen.